Spike CMS terms of service
By using the SpikeCMS.com web site ("Service") and all services of HoverKraft Identiteit en Internet VOF (“HoverKraft”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("User Agreement").
HoverKraft reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice (The first change will hopefully be a more readable version...). Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the User Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
HoverKraft reserves the right to charge fees for future use of the Service.
By using the Service you agree to let the Service place cookies on your computer.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. HoverKraft cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- HoverKraft may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service
- HoverKraft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- HoverKraft shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- HoverKraft shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any price change of the Service.
- You retain all copyright to all original User Content you add to the Service. You may export or remove it from the Service at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or this User Agreement.
The following non-exhaustive list describes the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited on our Service. You agree not to:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary agreements;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- potentially infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this service;
- modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, HoverKraft, or any other HoverKraft service;
- upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email or “spam” messages;
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the site
You are soley responsible for your activities on the Site, and while using the Service, including all User Content that you submit or a third party submits on your behalf or using your account. You agree to indemnify HoverKraft and it’s officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all third party claims, actions, demands, suits and all related losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including by not limits to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) included by an indemnified party arising out of or related to: (a) any violation of law or regulation from your use of the Service, (b) any actual or alleged breach by you of any obligations, representations, warranties under this User Agreement, and© any actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of the intellectual property rights of any third party by all User Content that you submit or a third party submits on your behalf or using your account.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While HoverKraft prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that HoverKraft cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
HOVERKRAFT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, OR GOODWILL) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORY (INCLUDING BY NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE MATERIALS THEREIN OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERNATION OF DATA.